Monday, August 10, 2009

Project Complete!

It all started in April when I saw this wallpaper that I liked.
A few days later, I found very pretty bathroom towels at Kohl's that matched the wallpaper.
Slowly but surely, I gathered accessories to go in our tiny little downstairs half-bathroom. The wall color was difficult to match, so I carried the paint chip with me everywhere.
The room is only 5'3" X 6' with just a commode and sink. It has taken me all summer to finish this tiny room but IT IS FINISHED!!! Well, all but the handle and knobs for the drawers. I had to order what I wanted but.....who was in a hurry???

I love the wallpaper and the colors in the room. The paint is called "Sea Sprite" .....a light, misty bluish-green. The only other color is dark brown. I'll try to get a picture posted of it soon.

I would like to feel all smug about having accomplished something but, it has taken me all summer. At least, I have something finished before the first day of school. I think it looks great, if I must say so myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherdecor said...

Hey! I was looking for your email address and couldn't find it. How did your appointment go last Saturday?

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home