Thursday, December 27, 2007

Enjoying the Holidays

Our oldest son and his wife have been here since Christmas day. He and I sat up and talked until 2:30 a.m. I miss those long talks. I think he did, too.

Last night, we met our daughter and son-in-law at the Mexican restaurant in Hillsboro for supper. Then, what did we do?!? We went to K-mart!! Are we a bunch of nerds or what? We had such a great time shopping, laughing, and goofing around.

Today, we kind of scattered and did different things. Mike took the puppy, Gunnar, for his third and last shot. Jay and Ethan took their game systems to meet some friends to play video games. Jamie and I did a little after-Christmas shopping. There are some neat, specialty shops in nearby towns that I took her to. We finished up in Hillsboro at a new coffee house. Our splurge for the day was for lattes. She got a mocha latte, while mine was white chocolate. Ohhhhhhh, my! They were sooooo good! Finally, something that nice close to home!

It was a wonderful day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherdecor said...

You are doing too much partying to get your pictures posted! Ha! Ha! Maybe I'll see them next year! Happy New Year!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home