Sunday, December 16, 2007

What A Day!

The electric was off for 6 hours today!! It was off from 3:30 to 9:35, then went back off for another 35 minutes before it stayed on. What a waste of time! I got a few things done while it was still daylight but we all ended up wrapped in blankets by the heater the last 2-3 hours. The wind outside was fierce, making the house cool down pretty fast.

I had planned on getting my blog all ready for Boomama's Christmas Tour. Hopefully, I'll get the pictures I want on it tomorrow night. It's too late to start on them tonight. I'm so disappointed but it couldn't be helped.

Tomorrow morning, my daughter, mom, and I are going Christmas shopping. It is supposed to be cold but no snow. See you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home