Saturday, December 15, 2007

Enjoying the season

Can you believe that it is only 10 days until Christmas? We had snow, then freezing rain, so I didn't leave the house all day. I got my Christmas cards all finished and made homemade chicken-n-noodles.

Normally, I would have been in a panic being housebound on a Saturday this close to Christmas. But, my daughter and I are taking personal days from our jobs to go Christmas shopping together on Monday. I can't wait! I have most of my shopping done. I just need to get gifts for my two closest friends and my nephew. It should be fun shopping for them!

Tomorrow will probably be a repeat of today. The forecast is calling for 2-3 inches of snow in the morning. It might be difficult to go to church in the morning. Many services have cancelled tonight, already.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherdecor said...

We did not get the big forecasted storm we were to get. We got lots of rain and the trees limbs are covered with ice, but that is to melt later on today. Some churches canceled their first services. We are staying home.

I hope the roads are clear enough for you to go shopping tomorrow. I suppose you are going to Cincinnati.

Well, this is the BIG week (like tomorrow) you can post your Christmas Decor pictures on BooMama's Christmas Tour. I can't wait!

The key to that is to create all your pictures and text, keep them on save till you get them just right, then post them. THEN, important step! Click on the title of you post so that all that comes up is that ONE post. Copy the URL then go to her site and sign in. When you are to put up your URL, then paste the URL you copied. That way when people go to MR. Linky and click on to your site, all they will see is your Christmas Tour and they won't have to go down through all your posts to find it. A lot of people make that mistake and bloggers get tired looking for it and go on.

So, maybe you already knew that but thought I would pass it on.

Happy shopping!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Just Terrific said...

Thanks, Cherdecor! No, I didn't know that. I don't know how to do it at all but I'm going to try to figure it out.

We are going to Fairfield Commons Mall, which is next to Wright State Univ. We are going to the Jeffersonville Outlet Mall first, which is off of 71, north of Wilmington, then to Dayton. We are a little tired of Eastgate Mall, the one on our side of Cincy.

Mike thinks that I should call you on the phone and have you talk me through a photo session. Don't be surprised if I do. I want to be on Boomama's tour so badly.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home