Tuesday, September 04, 2007

FYI

The elementaries dismissed early again today. We set another record temp at 96 degrees. There have been 42 days of 90 degrees ( or more) this summer. It is supposed to be just as hot tomorrow. We are dismissing at 1:30 again. Enough, already!

We got a mini-schnauzer for Ethan's 13th birthday 2 years ago. She is a little salt and pepper that he named Shelby. She's Ethan's dog but a serious Mommy's girl. Shelby is having puppies in 3-9 days. The vet's assistant said that it looks like she might have 6-8 puppies! Oh, my goodness! We are sooooo excited! I think I'm going to get pink and blue balloons to tie on our front porch when the puppies arrive......kind of like a birth announcement. I can't wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherdecor said...

I cannot imagine teaching or the students learning when it is THAT hot!

New puppies, YES! Hope they all arrive safely.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Just Terrific said...

We are so excited! I'll let you know when they arrive. Meanwhile, we are pampering the mother-to-be.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home