Sunday, December 16, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I am so excited to be a part of Boomama's Christmas Tour of Homes!! I started reading Boomama's blog exactly one year ago because of her Christmas Tour. My aunt had the "tour button" on her blog and I just had to check it out. I'm so glad that I did! Boomama is a special blessing in my life. Her wit and humor have saved many ho-hum days for me. Thanks, Boomama, for allowing me to join your tour.

I love Christmas and, as you can see, I'm very sentimental about many of my decorations. They are not fancy or elaborate by any means, but hold a special place in my heart for various reasons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherdecor said...

Hey! Glad to see your picture is up. I have been looking everyday on the Christmas Tour for your name to come up. I imagine that you will log on soon now that you are on vacation which will give you more time to be on the computer. Your little Nativity vignette is really nice. I will be looking forward to seeing more pictures.

I imagine that you all had a very merry Christmas yesterday. You probably had a house full and way too much food!

Thank you for your family's Christmas picture. Ethan is growing up way too fast! He is a handsome young man. It was nice to see the in-laws whom I have never met. You have a nice looking family and I know that you are proud of all of them.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home