Monday, January 02, 2006

the party's over.......

This Christmas break wasn't exactly what I'd call a party.....very uneventful actually, but it's back to the old chalkboard tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing my students.....they're a great bunch of kids! I just hope they all were warm and safe over the holiday. With the high cost of fuel, I know many families struggle just to keep heat in their homes. I always worry about some of them being cold.....or just unhappy. I try to let them know that I honestly am glad to see them and that I'm glad to be there with them. I think they need to hear from an adult in their life that they are important and cared about......oh, yeah, and that they are there to learn something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home